Friday, October 17, 2008

ArseNole Podcast Episode 4

The 4th edition of the ArseNole podcast is here after a long break. I'd like to think it's pretty good, but you may not think so so you have to tell me how it is. I talk about the fixtures we've had so far this season, William Gallas, injuries, a salary cap, upcoming matches and more. If you have any input or want to have an email read on the next podcast, you can email me at ArseNole@arsenole.com.

You can listen to the podcast here or download the podcast here, or you can subscribe in iTunes by clicking here. Or you can even just listen to it right here in your browser by clicking play below.



So let me know what you think and email me your thoughts on everything Arsenal! Cheers!

1 comment:

Lord Nacho said...

So I got up early to watch the game today on fsc and wow are Tottenham terrible. What does a triangle have that Tottenham doesn't? Still, three points.
btw, were you at the Rays game tonight?